PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of 30 cards is designed for beginner learners of French who are mastering the conjugation of "être" in present tense, places in the city and the conjunction with "à".
There are a couple of ways you can use the cards (both are designed to foster cooperative learning and communication) :
Quiz quiz trade (or task cards)
1) Print as many cards as there are students in your class so that each student gets at least one card.
2) Cut the cards and laminate them for durability.
3) Distribute one card (or more) per student.
4) Students have to get up, pair up with another student, complete the task of the card, exchange cards with their partner, pair up with another student and repeat the activity again as many times as you see it fit.
1) Divide your students into pairs. Print as many sets of cards as there are pairs.
2) Taking turns, students "drill" each other.
You feedback would be greatly appreciated and it will earn you some TpT store credit that can be used for future purchases.
The clipart used in this documents comes from www.mycutegraphics.com