It was the perfect summer. That is, until Jeremy Ross moved into the house down the street and became neighborhood enemy number one. Luckily Dad had a surefire way to get rid of enemies: Enemy Pie. But part of the secret recipe is spending an entire day playing with the enemy!
This is such a good book for the first few days of school when going over procedures and rules. My students have loved this one every single year!
There are 9 activities:
- Friendship pie recipe
- Enemy Pie: Problem vs. Solution
- Friendship favorites: what is your favorite thing about your friends?
- Compare vs. Contrast
- Enemy Pie: Describe what is in your enemy pie
- What makes you a great friend?
- How could you be a better friend?
- Ingredients mini anchor chart