I created this mini-unit to work along with the Energy Unit I created to supplement our multi-age group that already used our FOSS magnets and electricity unit. This unit works nicely with the Energy Unit or individually when you need a fun science activity based on energy. This unit includes:
*Wind Turbines lesson/sheet
*Wind Turbines observation sheet
*Air Quality experiment lesson and record sheet
*Air Quality QR code reading activity and comprehension sheet
*UV Rays and You lesson/sheet
*"Egg"cellent Protection egg drop lesson/sheet
*Solar Energy lesson/sheet
*Celery, Wood, and Biomass lesson/sheet
Not a lot of energy...with huge return on learning science!
Check out my website for pictures, lesson ideas, and freebies at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard