This product contains a review sheet and quiz that can be edited to fit your needs. The review sheet and quiz were designed for use after teaching energy transfers, energy transformations, momentum, and collisions using the Next Generation Science Standards. The review sheet and quiz do not meet the standards themselves; they provide a way to assess students after doing investigations using the standards. The Next Generation Science Standards addressed:
• MS-PS2-1: Apply Newton’s Third Law of to design a solution to a problem involving the motion of two colliding objects.
• MS-PS2-2: Plan an investigation to provide evidence that the change in an object’s motion depends on the sum of the forces on the object and the mass of the object.
• MS-PS3-5: Construct, use, and present arguments to support the claim that when the kinetic energy of an object changes, energy is transferred to or from the object.
The review sheet has 14 short answer and fill-in-the blank questions. The quiz consists of 14 multiple choice and true or false questions. An answer key is provided.
Looking for more review sheets and quizzes about Energy, Forces, and Motion based on the Next Generation Science Standards? Check out the following products in my store:
• Energy, Force, and Motion Quizzes and Review Sheets BUNDLE - SAVE MONEY when you purchase the bundle! The bundle includes this product! Includes 5 sets of quizzes and review sheets based on NGSS.
• Newton's Three Laws of Motion Review Sheets and Quizzes
• Potential and Kinetic Energy Review Sheet and Quiz
• Magnetic Forces Review Sheet and Quiz
• Force, Speed, and Mass Review Sheet and Quiz