A comprehensive 72-slide PowerPoint
that introduces all major topics in a typical middle school / early high school unit on energy, work, power, efficiency, energy resources and energy in foods.
Through text, pictures and animations, this presentation introduces numerous topics.
- What is energy?
- Two categories of energy (kinetic, potential)
- Types of energy (e.g. thermal, sound, gravitational, etc.)
- Measuring energy
- Energy transfers
- Energy transfer diagrams
- Energy efficiency
- Renewable vs non-renewable energy
- Non-renewables (coal, oil, gas)
- Advantages and disadvantages of fossil fuels
- Renewables (solar, wind, wave, tidal, geothermal, etc.)
- Advantages and disadvantages of renewable energies
You Might Also Like:
Jeopardy Game: Energy Review
Motion, Speed, Velocity, Acceleration
Newton's Laws of Motion
Electromagnetic Waves and the Electromagnetic Spectrum
Light and Optics (Includes Structure and Function of the Eye)
Density, Floating, Sinking and Archimedes Principle
Electricity - Static and Current
Magnetism - Magnets and Electromagnets
Connect with More Science With Mr. Enns Resources:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Follow Me
next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.