Add this interactive flip notebook on ENERGY as part of your lesson plan or use as an independent project!
This notebook includes definitions, examples and hands-on work.
What it contains is:
* Cover page - for students to individualize
* What Is Energy Section covering definitions including potential and kinetic energy, and where we get energy.
* Forms Of Energy Section - all about mechanical, thermal, chemical, and electrical, including transfers of energy.
* Conserving Energy - ways to conserve and what is recycling.
* Summary of What I Learned About Energy - could be used as a separate grade.