Energy - Bring your science journal to life using these energy interactive notebook pages. Your students will learn potential and kinetic energy, energy transformations, conduction, convection, radiation, energy types, and advantages and disadvantages of different forms of energy.
Want the Complete Lesson?
Includes PowerPoints, Notes, Homework, Student Projects, Lab, Assessments, Engagement Activities, and More
Save Over 35%
This product is also included in a bundle that has all 8 of my best-selling interactive notebooks
for a savings of over 35%
Included in the package:
- Potential and Kinetic Energy Venn Diagram
- Potential and Kinetic Energy Interactive Card Sort Activity
- Potential and Kinetic Energy Flip Book with Interactive Rollercoaster
- Convection, Conduction, and Radiation Flippable
- Convection, Conduction and Radiation Interactive Pyramid
- Convection, Conduction and Radiation Pull Out Accordion
- Types of Energy Pull Out (includes 3 varieties: images, black and white, and no images) - Energy Types Included are Mechanical Potential, Mechanical Kinetic, Radiant, Chemical, Electrical, Nuclear, Thermal, and Sound (blank panels also included)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Energy Forms Pull Out (includes 3 varieties: images, black and white, and no images) - Energy Forms Included are Coal, Oil, Natural Gas, Nuclear Power, Biomass, Wind, Hydropower, Geothermal, and Solar (blank panels also included)
- Energy Transformations - This Unique INB Manipulative Challenges Student to Find the Energy Transformations of 10 Different Objects.
- Properties of waves
- Electric and Magnetic Energy
- Sound Waves
- Light Waves
- Pre-typed Keys for each template (great for absent and modified students)
- High-quality photos of each template
- Table of contents for ease of use
You Might Also Like…
Space Interactive Notebook Pages
Force, Motion, and Energy Word Wall Cards
Formula Chart Task Cards: Density, Average Speed, Work, and Net Force
Newton's Laws Station Lab
Connect with Kesler Science Lessons
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog -Kesler Science Lessons Blog
for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great great info and freebies on Facebook
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.