These reader response tri fold questions are based on the narrative non fiction - ' Energy Island' - in the Reading Wonders Anthology for Grade 4, Unit 6
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Graphic organizer activity
3. Summary writing graphic organizer
4. Expository/ Persuasive writing prompt ( text to the world)
5. Expository / Persuasive writing helper ( graphic organizer)
6. Cause & Effect activity
7. Vocabulary words synonyms matching sheet
8. Synonyms and antonyms blank sheet
9. Author's purpose activity
10. Global warming questions to think about
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.