Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save 35% by purchasing ALL my NGSS aligned Energy Resources teaching materials!
This is a GROWING bundle. PLEASE READ:
• The price of this bundle will increase as additional materials are added.
• This product includes FREE downloads of ALL future Energy Resources products.
• Download a FREE Unit Bundle to learn more about all my products.
• Save 45% with the Physical Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards and Bell Ringers Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming soon)
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE and DIFFERENTIATED. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (29 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
This differentiated interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable versions of INB notes included. This INB unit includes 9 INB lessons and 12+ INB activities:
Chapter 1: Natural Resources Part 1 (Natural vs. Manmade Resources)
Chapter 2: Natural Resources Part 2 (Renewable vs. Nonrenewable Resources)
Chapter 3: Sources of Energy on Earth
Chapter 4: Fossil Fuels Part 1 (Fossil Fuel Formation)
Chapter 5: Fossil Fuels Part 2 (Types of Fossil Fuels)
Chapter 6: Renewable Energy
Chapter 7: Renewable & Nonrenewable Energy
Chapter 8: Energy Conservation
Chapter 9: Human Energy Use
Differentiated and tiered 3-part activities designed to "warmup" students at the beginning of a lesson. Full and half page printing options and key included. This product includes 9 bell ringers aligned with the INB chapters.
26 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in this unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
• Energy Resources SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 2 SNAPs lab activities:
• Nonrenewable Energy Lab Stations Activity (4-ESS3-1)
• Renewable Energy Lab Stations Activity (4-ESS3-1)
Next Generation Science Standards
This unit bundle satisfies Next Generation Science Standard 4-ESS3-1.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).