Save 35% by purchasing ALL my NGSS aligned Energy Resources teaching materials!
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future NGSS aligned Energy Resources products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS 4-ESS3-1
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming 2017-2018)
• Energy Resources PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (29 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Energy Resources INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable
versions of INB notes included. This INB unit includes 9 INB lessons and 12+ INB activities:
Chapter 1: Natural Resources Part 1 (Natural vs. Manmade Resources)
Chapter 2: Natural Resources Part 2 (Renewable vs. Nonrenewable Resources)
Chapter 3: Sources of Energy on Earth
Chapter 4: Fossil Fuels Part 1 (Fossil Fuel Formation)
Chapter 5: Fossil Fuels Part 2 (Types of Fossil Fuels)
Chapter 6: Renewable Energy
Chapter 7: Renewable & Nonrenewable Energy
Chapter 8: Energy Conservation
Chapter 9: Human Energy Use
• Energy Resources SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 2 SNAPs lab activities:
• Nonrenewable Energy Lab Stations Activity
• Renewable Energy Lab Stations Activity
• Energy Resources Task Cards
26 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in this unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!