Students will be able to demonstrate understanding in the new 4th grade NGSS Energy component. In this free download, you will be able to get an idea of how to use STEM and the new standards to get your students actively engaged while meeting the criteria.
Students, in this mini-unit will:
*engineer a design to test how energy can transfer from place to place by sound
*students will design, test, and refine their model to understand energy
*students will construct written response using evidence to share what they learned about change in motion and the change in energy of an object
These are four of the 4th grade energy standards. If you like this mini-unit, I will be adding several more NGSS lessons and units shortly.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard