Also included in
- Our science folders are a perfect way to visually show your student's understanding of LIFE, EARTH and PHYSICAL science! When the folder is assembled and completed, it makes a wonderful display and representation of the science topic covered in class. Not only will your students be excited to show o$32.00$52.00Save $20.00
Our science folders are a perfect way to visually show your student's understanding of ENERGY! When the folder is assembled and completed, it makes a wonderful display and representation of the science topic covered in class. Not only will your students be excited to show off what they learned, but parents and administrators LOVE the finished product!
1. Teacher guide with directions on how to assemble each section of the folder
2. Folder Cover (color and B&W)
3. Vocabulary words with definitions (color and B&W); Vocabulary words with blank lines to allow the option for students to write their own defintions
4. "Energy at Camp" reading comprehension mini book
5. Types of Energy (HEAT, LIGHT & SOUND) cut and paste assessment
6. "Light & Shadows" hands-on science experiment with teacher guide and observation sheet
7. Folder Labels (30 to a page)
These folders support Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)**, which makes teaching each standard fun and interactive!
**Physical Science PS3: Energy
PS3.B: Conservation of Energy and Energy Transfer
**Physical Science PS4: Waves and Their Applications in Technologies for Information Transfer
PS4.A: Wave Properties
PS4.B: Electromagnetic Radiation
Perfect for grades K-2nd! For Kindergarten students, these folders may require a more guided instruction approach. First and second grade students will be able to complete the activities more independently.
Please download our preview to see pictures of the completed folder...Enjoy!
Check out our other science folders:
Connect with us!