This includes a pack of sixteen Google Slides, with up to 3 questions each. These can be used as warm-ups, tickets out, review stations, bell ringers, formative assessment or anywhere else that you would use task cards.
They are provided as digital task cards, in two versions (one where students respond interactively on the card, and one without text boxes, which can be projected on the board) . Also included are directions to print in different formats, and to use with other learning management systems.
The included questions focus on the following topics:
- Heat Transfer
- Rate of Change
- Potential and Kinetic Energy
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Specific Heat
- Phase Change
- Characteristics of heat absorbers, reflectors, and radiators.
Also included are teacher instructions and answer key
This is also available as part of a growing bundle
⭐ Earth Science (Bell Ringer/Exit Ticket) Year-Long Growing BundleWhy use digital?
- Save time - no printing and cutting
- Colorful and engaging to students
- Lots of options: Can be used instantly on the board, or on devices
- Use technology
- Access Anywhere
***For more information about digital task cards, check out this blog post from Study All Knight***
All pictures, graphics, and artwork in our lessons are either purchased legally for use or are created by Science in the City**
This resource is compatible with Google Drive, it is in no way affiliated with or representative of the Google company, nor is it formally endorsed by Google.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
You may also be interested in:
⭐ Buy my Store - Earth Science
⭐ Chemical Weathering Lab
⭐ Earth Science Curriculum Guide
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me
and be notified when new products are uploaded. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page.
Science in the City Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook