This book was designed to be 6 pages of an interactive notebook or an 7 page flip book. It includes print out pages for the student copy, an answer key, and an example.
The following pages are included:
1. Title page (definition of energy)
2. Types of potential energy including vocabulary and three picture examples (mechanical, chemical, gravitational, elastic, and nuclear)
3. Types of kinetic energy including vocabulary and three picture examples (mechanical, electrical, radiant (light), thermal, and sound)
4. Swing diagram representing the transformation from potential to kinetic energy (2 pages)
5. Law of conservation of energy (definition and comic/pictures)