Do your students struggle with remembering vocabulary? Make vocabulary stick with this Energy Vocabulary for Interactive Notebooks. All working definitions have a picture attached for easy visualization and recall of vocabulary terms. This product includes two versions of our energy vocabulary; one that contains simple machines terms and one without simple machines terms.
Tired of grading? Reduce your grading time by using this easy picture format. By checking the correct order of pictures and not having to read every word or definition, it usually takes about 5-10 minutes to grade a class of 24 notebooks.
This product includes:
• Energy Vocabulary for Interactive Notebooks pages that includes simple machines terms with pictures and simple, working definitions
• Energy Vocabulary for Interactive Notebooks pages that does not include simple machines terms with pictures and simple, working definitions
• Fill-in-the-blank worksheet with simple machine terms with pictures, working definitions, and a word bank
• Fill-in-the-blank worksheet that does not include simple machine terms with pictures, working definitions, and a word bank
• Answer Keys
• Suggestions for classroom use
• Extension activities for additional vocabulary practice
For a more in-depth look, click on the Preview button above.
You May Also Like:
Newton’s Laws of Motion Interactive Word Wall
Newton’s Laws of Motion for Interactive Notebooks
Newton’s Laws of Motion Vocabulary Flash Cards
Newton’s Laws of Motion Vocabulary Unit Bundle
Additional units will be added soon.
Stay connected with Learning 365
Be sure to follow our TpT store by clicking on the “Follow Me” next to our logo to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Follow us on Pinterest
Check out our Learning 365 blog
for more awesome classroom ideas.
We are always trying to improve. Please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better before leaving feedback.
© Learning 365, LLC. All rights reserved by author. The purchaser of this product may use this product for single, individual classroom use only. This license is not intended for use by organizations or multiple users including but not limited to school districts, schools, or multiple teachers. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without express written permission from the author. This includes posting this product on the internet in any form including classroom/personal websites or network drives. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.