Science Interactive Notebook – Energy, Work and Simple Machines
** Note: This product is part of The Complete Physical Science Interactive Notebook Click here to view.
In this featured chapter – Energy, Work and Simple Machines – students will be given the opportunity to show their understanding of the included concepts by completing the engaging and creative activities for the OUTPUT side of their Science Interactive Notebook. Activities range in variety for each chapter. Download preview to see examples of pages.
Energy, Work & Simple Machines includes the following concepts:
• Nature of Energy
• Conservation of Energy
• Using Machines
• Simple Machines
Students will be able to:
• Distinguish between kinetic and potential energy
• Describe different forms of potential energy – gravitational, chemical and elastic
• Describe Law of Conservation of Energy
• Explain how work and energy are related
• Calculate work and power
• Explain how machines make work easier and describe six simple machines
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of INPUT/OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook (Appendix with LARGE print Teacher Notes)
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
*Please follow me if you would like to stay updated when I add new chapters in Physical Science and Life Science for Science Interactive Notebooks.
* If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!