Also included in
- The ultimate life science lesson plan bundle for 5th grade teachers is here. Each of the 8 complete lesson plans uses the 5E model and provides you with the exact tools to teach the topics. All the guesswork has been removed with these LOW PREP lessons. Complete 5E Lessons Included for Each Topic:PPrice $73.60Original Price $92.00Save $18.40
- The ultimate lesson plan bundle for 5th grade science teachers is here. Each of the 32 complete lesson plans use the 5E model and provides you with the exact tools to teach the topics. All the guesswork has been removed with these LOW PREP lessons. The lessons are aligned to elementary school NGSS aPrice $249.20Original Price $356.00Save $106.80
5th Grade Science Curriculum – Energy in Ecosystems Supplemental Lesson Plan - Distance Learning Option
After completing the unit students will be able to describe the flow of energy within a food web, including the roles of the Sun, producers, consumers, and decomposers.
Each supplemental lesson plan follows the 5E model. Whether you bought the Kesler labs previously or have your own, this bundle includes everything else you need by providing the exact tools to teach the concept. The 5E Lessons now include a Spanish version of the Station Lab reading passage and updated notes with answer keys!
1. How can we model the flow of energy in an ecosystem?
2. What are the differences between producers, consumers, and decomposers?
What's Included in the Supplemental Lesson Plan:
● – 11x17 for class display
● – Templates available for editing
● - Includes specific instructions for teacher to engage students and increase student interest
● – Student-led inquiry-based learning to help students develop scientific thinking. Differentiated to increase student understanding for all learning styles.
● - No more boring notes or textbook questions! Versions for in-class and remote use.
● – Templates for student interactive notebooks in paper and digital formats
● – formatted for modified instruction
● – completed in class or at home to promote deep understanding of concepts
● – Engaging homework assignment
● – Open-ended and modified assessment
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
Multiple licenses are available for purchases by departments, schools, or school districts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total Pages 100+ pages
Answer Key Included
Teaching Duration 1 week