Energy in Ecosystems Construct a Forest Food Web Energy Pyramid Activity
Also included in
- Engaging real-world food web activity! Students construct their own FOREST and/or OCEAN food webs using provided organism pictures and information. They follow up their food web construction by adding the organisms to an energy pyramid and answering analysis questions.This set of 2 allows students tPrice $4.99Original Price $6.00Save $1.01
Engaging energy flow in ecosystems activity! Students construct their own real-world FOREST food web using provided organism pictures and information. They follow up their food web construction by adding the organisms to an energy pyramid and answering analysis questions.
When we do this activity, we give students the choice between constructing this forest food web OR completing the same assignment with our OCEAN food web organisms. Get them together HERE at a discount!
To complete this activity, students will need prior knowledge of the following terms: food web, food chain, energy pyramid, heterotroph, autotroph, carnivore, omnivore, and herbivore.
This resource includes:
- 11 Bio cards and line drawings for forest ecosystem organisms
- Instructions for constructing a food web
- Blank energy pyramid for students to complete based on their food web
- Worksheet with follow-up analysis questions
- Answer key included.
- This listing is for a printable PDF. For a similar activity that is Google-ready, please click HERE.
- This resource is not editable.
Please consider clicking HERE to follow Elevation Science on TPT!