** Download the PREVIEW to see details on each of the 8 centers. **
This is an amazing supplement for your Engage New York or Eureka Math curriculum! These center activities were specifically designed to help your kiddos understand and practice the skills taught in Module 1.
* ADDITION FACT SORT - sort number sentences under their sum
* MISSING PART - identify the missing addend in a number sentence (QR code self check)
* GUMDROP SUBITIZE - identify amounts by visually grouping (QR code self check)
* CREATE A STORY - match pictures with number sentences
* 1 MORE - QR code search activity to find a number that is one more
* NUMBER BONDS - 6 versions of recording sheets to help with commutative property
* MEMORY MATCH - 6 different memory games comparing numbers 0-10 with counting fingers and versions of number sentences
* MAKE 5 - fill in the number bonds by making groups of five and some more
PLUS - an extra file with a practice worksheet and a couple of ideas that I have implemented in my classroom to help my kids with math concepts.
More games/activities are found here...
~ Module 1 Games/Activities Pack
~ Module 2 Games/Activities Pack
~ Module 3 Games/Activities Pack
~ Module 4 Games/Activities Pack
~ Module 5 Games/Activities Pack
Module 6 coming soon!
Want to make teaching the modules easier? Click on the links to view my supplemental module materials.
~ Module 1 Free Sample Set Lessons 1-13
~ Module 1 Materials Pack
~ Module 2 Materials Pack
~ Module 3 Materials Pack
~ Module 4 Materials Pack
~ Module 5 Materials Pack
~ Module 6 Materials Pack
~ Or get the BUNDLE here