** Download the PREVIEW for more details. **
This is an amazing supplement for your Engage New York or Eureka Math curriculum! These center activities were specifically designed to help your kiddos understand and practice the skills taught in Module 3.
* Block Puzzles - Six different block puzzles to compare length and challenge the mind
* Correct or Incorrect? - Step into the roll as the teacher assessing measurement. 24 cards using various measuring tools and correct and incorrect techniques
* Under the Big Top - Compare and sort length of circus themed pictures to a circus ticket. A self checking QR code is provided on the recording sheet
* Line it Up! - Learn the correct way to measure using centimeter cubes. Order and compare lengths of items after they're measured.
* The Extras & Ideas - Two comparing lengths worksheets and two data collection sheets. One data collection sheet pulls in ELA standards.
More games/activities are found here...
~ Module 1 Games/Activities Pack
~ Module 2 Games/Activities Pack
~ Module 3 Games/Activities Pack
~ Module 4 Games/Activities Pack
~ Module 5 Games/Activities Pack
Module 6 coming soon!
Want to make teaching the modules easier? Click on the links to view my supplemental module materials.
~ Module 1 Free Sample Set Lessons 1-13
~ Module 1 Materials Pack
~ Module 2 Materials Pack
~ Module 3 Materials Pack
~ Module 4 Materials Pack
~ Module 5 Materials Pack
~ Module 6 Materials Pack
~ Or get the BUNDLE here