This is everything you will need to help you teach the math modules...and more! For a sampling of the module materials, click on the preview button under the cover picture. Also, a free sample of the supplemental materials for first 13 lessons of module 1 is available in my store if you would like to see the quality of my work.
This module includes...
* one student 1/2 page work mat/personal anchor chart
* pages for math focus wall or to make into anchor chart posters
* larger versions of teacher flashcards
* personal white board sheet inserts
* dime and penny clipart to use as teacher manipulatives
* options for displaying templates on interactive white board
* occasional worksheets to accompany concept development lessons that you can collect and check for understanding
* and various ideas to help you get through the module
My sets of module materials are made with you in mind. I create materials that can me used as templates on an interactive whiteboard (SMART) or they can be enlarged and used as posters. If a lesson calls for solving multiple number sentences, then each sentence is on its own page. All you will need to do is scroll through the pages as they're projected or displayed.
Please note that this is not the actual module, just the additional materials that you and your students will need to help save you time year to year.
You can find additional module materials here along with "I can" statements for each module.
Module 1 Materials
~ "I can" statements M1
Module 2 Materials
~ "I can" statements M2
Module 3 Materials
~ "I can" statements M3