- Engage NY Grade 2 BUNDLED Interactive Powerpoint Math GamesAll 8 Module games are provided in this BUNDLED product. Save $ and buy them all here!Included are:Module 1-Sums and Differences to 100Module 2- Addition and Subtraction of Length UnitsModule 3- Place Value, Counting, and Comparison of Numbe$16.00$24.00Save $8.00
Eureka Math/Engage NY Grade 2 Module 7 Interactive Powerpoint Math Game
If you want to save $ check out the BUNDLED product which contains all 8 Module Games. Click HERE to see the BUNDLED product.
Module 7- Problem Solving with Length, Money, and Data
If you are looking to put a little fun in your math block then give this game a try. This is a perfect way to reinforce and review the concepts taught in Grade 2 Module 7 before the assessment. This game is made in Powerpoint and will work on your Smartboard, desktop, or Promethian boards.
To play this game you can assign your children into up to 4 groups or have children solve answers independently on paper or a whiteboard. Play begins when a number is picked from the game board. The children will then solve the math problem that appears. Children can check their answer by clicking on the answer on every page. There are 20 problems in all. A scoreboard is provided if you want to keep score.
Please take a look at the preview to see a sample of the game.
Why buy one of my games?
- My products are Common Core Aligned.
- A variety of questions are included to increase the rigor.
- Prepares students for standardized testing.
- Motivates students to practice math concepts in a game format.
- Made by an experienced 2nd grade teacher.
- Kid tested!
Check out my other products you may enjoy:
Grade 2 Module 1 Resources
Grade 2 Module 2 Resources
Grade 2 Module 3 Resources
Grade 2 Module 4 Resources
Grade 2 Module 5 Resources
Grade 2 Module 6 Resources
Grade 2 Module 7 Resources
Grade 2 Module 8 Resources
Please click on the star above and follow me to be notified of new Interactive games, sales, new products, and freebies.
New products are 50% off for 48 hours.