Are you using Engage New York or Eureka Math curriculum or simply following Common Core State Standards in Math? This might be for you! It includes vocabulary posters for teaching Math to your Kindergarteners
Each poster contains the vocabulary word, definition, and examples. The terms align with Kindergarten Modules 1-6 Engage NY and have been presented in a kid-friendly way.
These posters are great for introducing new vocabulary terms or for reviewing previously introduced terminology.
I have provided these posters in BOTH black and white AND color for your printing preference.
Why Buy a Bundle?
With a bundle you save 20% off list price!
All 6 modules are NOW included!
Terms included are (per ENY teacher's guide):
* The Same (Alike)
* Exactly the Same
* The Same, But...
* Not Exactly the Same
* How Many (four choices)
* Zero (two choices)
* Hidden Partners
* Number Path
* Number Story
* Number Sentence
* Counting Path
* One More
* One Less
* Position Words (2 choices)
* Beside/Next To (2 choices)
* In Front Of
* Flat 2D Shapes, all 5 (circle, square, triangle, rectangle, hexagon) on one poster (2 choices)
* Circle (3 choices)
* Hexagon (3 choices)
* Square (3 choices)
* Rectangle (3 choices)
* Triangle (3 choices)
* Real life Examples of Circles
* Real life Examples of Hexagons
* Real life Examples of Squares
* Real life Examples of Rectangles
* Real life Examples of Triangles
* Solid 3D shapes, all 5 (sphere, cylinder, cube, cone, and rectangular prism) one one poster (2 choices)
* Rectangular Prism
* Real life Examples of Spheres
* Real life Examples of Cylinders
* Real life Examples of Cubes
* Real life Examples of Cones
* Real life Examples of Rectangular Prisms
* Curved vs. Not
* Roll vs. Slide (Venn Diagram)
* Compare (one poster showing height, length, weight, and capacity measurements)
* End Point (2 options)
* Height Comparison (2 options)
* Measuring by Height
* Length Comparison (3 options)
* Measuring by Length (2 options)
* Weight Comparison (2 options)
* Measuring by Weight
* Weight (2 options)
* Balance Scale (6 options - I'm indecisive! Ha!)
* Scale (2 options)
* Measuring Capacity
* Capacity (2 option)
* Quantity Comparison (3 options)
* Enough (3 options)
* Not Enough (2 options)
* The Same As (2 options)
* Longer Than UPDATE:
* Taller Than UPDATE:
* Shorter Than UPDATE:
* Full UPDATE:
* Not Full UPDATE:
* Empty UPDATE:
* 5-stick UPDATE:
* 5-sticks to 10 UPDATE:
* Number Bond
* Part (3 options)
* Put Together (2 options)
* Take Apart (2 options)
* Plus Sign
* Take Away
* Minus Sign
* Equal Sign
* Addition Sentence
* Subtraction Sentence
* Make 10 (3 options)
* Number Pairs or Partners (4 options)
* Counting by 10's to 100 (3 options)
* Towers - a counting strategy (2 options)
* Arrays - a counting strategy
* Circles - a counting strategy
* Teen Numbers / 10s and Some Ones (3 options)
* 10 Plus
* "Say Ten" Counting
* "Say Ten" to 100
* Hide Zero Cards
* 10 and __
* Combing and Composing Shapes
* Ordinal Numbers (first through tenth all on one poster)
* First (2 options)
Please re-download if you already own this bundle as I have added additional posters to Module 1 for number formation / formation rhymes for the numbers zero to nine.
:) Also, if you haven't yet, check out my new line of parent letters and activities/games to send home to help you keep parents informed of what and how you are teaching Math to your Kinders in class. :) If you have any questions, comments, concerns, want a small change, or just plain ol' want to chat... my e-mail address can be found on page 2 of resources. :) You are also welcome and encouraged to connect with me via Facebook and Instagram (links on page 2 as well). I look forward to hearing how I can better help you to help your students and their families. Thanks! :)
Please re-download as I have added 8 additional terms to Module 3. Thanks! :)
If you aren't sure about my work, download First Grade module 2 FREE and see what you think! :)
I am working on adding Engaging Letters and print-and-play games/activities
for all modules.
Click here to view letters for Module 1
Do you use a SMART BOARD or INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS?
My friend Julie at Big Ideas for Little Hands has some awesome Engage New York resources for Kindergarten! Check out Julie's ENY resources by Clicking HERE
Looking for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade Engage New York materials?
Check my partner Kelie's store Setting the Standard
If you like what you see please follow my store as I plan to add high quality and engaging Engage NY resources for all modules for both Kindergarten and First grade.
Feedback and follows are greatly appreciated!