Help students learn sight words through this fun activity!
Differentiated learning at its best! Why does it work?
Actions – kinesthetic learners
Reading – visual learners
Chanting – auditory learners, through hearing themselves and others repeating the letters!
Cheering letters is a fun way to learn sight words. These are a variety of cheers that I have used in my classroom throughout the past 9 years. Many, of these cheers if not all of them, have been around for many more years I have been teaching for.
When we cheer our sight words we always do it three times in a row. First, we call out all the letters with an action and then use a fun action when we call out the word.
Print on card stock and add to a ring or laminate for durability for daily use.
- Google Drive™: Roll & Fill Digital Graphing Activity
- Google Slides™: Digital Spring Patterning Activity
- Google Slides™: Digital Summer Patterning Activity
- Google Slides™: Digital Fall Patterning Activity
- Google Slides™: Digital Winter Patterning Activity
- Digital Kindergarten & First Grade Math Journal Prompts Bundle (Google Slides™)
I hope you enjoy using these in your classroom.