This bundle includes video guides for three exciting episodes of The History Channel's popular "Engineering an Empire" video series: These episodes cover three major classical civilizations including Greece, Rome, and The Byzantines. These episodes are available for free on YouTube, or DVDs can be purchased from the History Channel, or Amazon.com). The guides are divided into multiple sections which covers the major periods and leaders of these remarkable empires. The Rome episode is 90 minutes and the Greece and Byzantine are 45 minutes each.
The narrative question format with fill in the blank answers span the entire videos and are designed to focus and engage the students throughout the video, and to allow for followup discussion. Included is a teachers key with answers and time codes for starting and stopping the video at each of the major sections. This is an excellent activity to integrate into a Classical Civilizations Unit or can be used independently as needed.
You can expect the following:
* 90 minute episode guide for Rome
* 45 minute episode guide for Greece
* 45 minute episode guide for the Byzantines
* Short answer narrative format
* Teachers key included
* In MS Word format - Allows for easy teacher alteration
Related products that may be of interest. Available in our History on Demand store
* Ancient Greece Geography and History PowerPoint and Outline
* Ancient Greece Golden Age and Alexander the Great PowerPoint and Outline
* Ancient Greece Athens and Sparta PowerPoint and Outline
* Ancient Rome Geography and the Republic PowerPoint and Outline