Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you wish your students knew more about the English-speaking countries? Do you often run out of time to have them research information?! Then this flapbook is the perfect go-to solution for you and your students! And it makes a great finished production to display!
Your England Country Flapbook in detail:
This flapbook is a culture reference guide to have your beginners learn more about England and the English. You will just need to print out 3 pages (on white paper if you want your students to color in the illustrations). Four versions are included: colored or B&W, completed or to be completed. Feel free to ask for another one if you need.
The different tabs will enable your students to learn or research information about the following topics:
❑ Politics and Religion
❑ Capital city
You will also find in a separate document three maps of England:
❑ a color illustrated map
❑ a B&W illustrated map
❑ a B&W illustrated map with the cities to be written by your students.
How to use this resource:
• You will only print out three pages, whether with blanks to be completed by your students or whether with the complete text to be read and studied by your students.
• Your students may complete this flapbook at home as a research project or you can do it in class (or in the ICT lab).
• You may even try to make it as a group activity: each group is in charge of one of the tabs, or each member of the group has to complete it. You may even have a "reference" group or student who has the information and gives them to the other students.
• The possibilities are endless. Once the tabs are completed, have your students color in the illustrations, cut out along the lines and staple after placing the tabs in the right order. You can have them stick it in their notebook for future reference.
• The map will be a great addition to your students' notebooks or will do a great decoration in your classroom too!
This flapbook was updated in April 2018 adding the map. If you wish to have some elements added to the next update please, feel free to ask.
Other teachers also liked:
✉ How to contact me:
Don't forget to follow me and leave feedback! I'm always happy to read your comments and share ideas with you! Plus you can earn credits for future purchases.