PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a group of worksheets I use to help my students prepare for testing. I tried to make it as varied and as interesting as possible, while fulfilling the testing criteria.
- Five pages of adjectives and their comparative / superlative forms, followed by a test.
- Comparison of two things: two different tasks
- Comparison of three things: three different tasks
- Fill-in-the-blanks task on adjectives.
- Fill-in-the-blank dialog on superlatives
- Writing adverbs from adjectives
- Explanation of the difference between an adjective and an adverb, plus an fill-in-the-blank exercise: Two sentences using the same word as adjective and adverb (heavy, heavily)
- Crossword puzzle using opposites of adjectives
- Sentence structure with adverbs
- The comparatives and superlatives of adverbs
- Answer key
All pictures used are under the Creative Commons Zero license (CC0)