Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
No Prep English Bell Ringers for the entire year! Students paraphrase 180 inspirational quotes to strengthen reading comprehension, analysis, and paraphrase skills for common-core-aligned reading and writing standards.
3 products for the price of 2!
- 180 Task Cards
- 180 Powerpoint Slides
- Google Drive link (Google slides) for no prep distance learning or Google Classroom activity
- Answer Key
- Reusable Bell Ringer Template to Pair with ANY Quote
- Inspirational Quote Printables
- Inspirational Planner
Want these quotes in poster format?
- Pair with: 60 Inspirational Quote Posters
Don't stress about creating engaging daily English bell ringers for middle school or high school students.
Use these daily inspirational quotes to jumpstart positive classroom culture, passionate writing activities and discussion every single day for the entire year!
Students will love (as mine did) all 180 inspirational quotes that build character, motivation and emotional intelligence - perfect for common-core aligned ELA and social emotional learning curriculum (SEL).
Perfect for 5-10 minute Do Now or Exit Slip activities, these materials can be seamlessly incorporated into your classroom needs.
PAIR WITH MY NO PREP ENGLISH CURRICULUM:
- GRADE 3 - 5 READING WITH FILM CLIPS BUNDLE
- GRADE 6 - 8 READING WITH FILM CLIPS BUNDLE
- GRADE 9 - 12 READING WITH FILM CLIPS BUNDLE
You may also like ;)
- Teach Every Reading Skill with Lyrics BUNDLE
- Weekly Persuasive Writing with Inspirational Quotes
- Weekly Literary Analysis Writing with Music and Film Clips
- Weekly Comparative Writing with Film Clips
- Daily Inspirational Quote Bell Ringers
- Celebrity Tweet Grammar Bundle
- Exit Slips for the Entire Year
- Early Finisher Activities for the Entire Year
- Nonfiction Text Bundle: 50 Articles & 200 Questions
- No Prep Research Paper Packet: Any Topic
- Emergency Sub ELA Lesson Plans
NEED NO PREP LESSON PLANS?
- Theme Lesson Plan
- Reading Comprehension & Paraphrasing Lesson Plan
- Context Clue Lesson Plan
- Main Idea & Details & Summarizing Lesson Plan
- Inferencing Lesson Plan
NEED TASK CARDS?
- NON-FICTION TEXT FEATURES
- POINT OF VIEW
- TEXT CONNECTIONS
- DRAWING CONCLUSIONS (INFERENCE)
- COMPARE & CONTRAST
- MAIN IDEA
- CAUSE & EFFECT
- CHARACTER TRAITS
- FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE
- AUTHOR’S PURPOSE
- CONTEXT CLUE VOCABULARY
- Informational Text Reading Skills
- Fiction Reading Skills
I used and reused these inspirational quote printable bell ringers for daily challenging "do nows" with my middle school and high school students and special education classroom. I was amazed at the student enthusiasm and growth in reading comprehension, analysis skills, discussion skills and ability to paraphrase quotes.