Also included in
- These Día de los Muertos, Day of the Dead Spanish activities and lesson plans have everything you need to bring this traditional Mexican holiday to life in your classroom or via remote learning for grades 1-12 and all abilities: 40 slide colorful PowerPoint, art projects, crafts, skull mini books,$14.99$27.96Save $12.97
- Everything you need to spice up Spanish holidays: Day of the Dead, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, and Cinco de Mayo. Games, writing, PowerPoints, flashcards, songs, speed dating, videos, decorations, and so much more. Many of these resources are my best-sellers. Va$49.99$91.86Save $41.87
- 3000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual pr$299.99$451.37Save $151.38
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speaking, and writing all$249.99$335.08Save $85.09
This colorful 40 slide English PowerPoint presentation will bring Day of the Dead to life in your classroom. This Día de los Muertos Power Point explains the holiday, when it takes place, why it takes place, and how people celebrate. Your students will love the 3 videos which perfectly capture the essence of this special holiday.
Here's what's included:
* 40 colorful slides in English explaining Day of the Dead
* Visuals of people in costumes, skeleton figurines, altars, sugar skulls, marigolds, monarch butterflies, giant paper maché figures, mariachi bands, and offerings such as Day of the Dead bread and copal (incense)
* 3 links to short videos that show the spirit of the day
* 3 discussion questions to engage your students
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Excellent and well worth the price of this PowerPoint. This will be an excellent resource for me to use in my class. The videos are excellent, too."
* "This is a beautiful PowerPoint and the videos at the end provided the perfect finishing touch."
* "It is simply perfect! Adding the videos was beautiful."
* "This is so well done! Thank you so much for this wonderful resource!!"
Want more for Day of the Dead?
Day of the Dead Bundle (includes everything)