PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students sketch their self portraits in one mirror and then write adjectives used to describe themselves in the other.
Uses and ideas for this activity:
1. This is a great practice activity when descriptive adjectives are introduced.
2. Use as a back to school review of descriptive adjectives.
3. This is a fun speaking activity when students present their completed sketches to their classmates.
4. Use at the beginning of the year and the end of the year to see how students progress throughout the year.
5. Decorate the hall or a bulletin with these colorful, personalized student creations.
The download includes 4 slightly different versions of the activity to give flexibility and allow for differentiation. The 4 versions include:
1. Black and white mirrors, small mirror with 10 numbered spaces for adjectives, large mirror for self-portrait.
2. Colored mirrors, small mirror with 10 numbered spaces for adjectives, large mirror for self-portrait.
3. Black and white mirrors, large mirror with 10 numbered spaces for adjectives, small mirror for self-portrait.
4. Black and white mirrors, small mirror for self-portrait, large mirror with 5 numbered spaces for adjectives.
Instructions are included on the activity.
Created by Sue Summers
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
ELL/ESL Adjectives by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. drawing, adjetivos, hands on, fun stuff, ela, esl, ell