This humorous book will give any student a thorough understanding of the three main types of subordinate clauses: adjectival, adverbial and noun clauses. In 35 pages of definitions and explanations, examples, exercises and assignments, you will learn about these clauses and practise using them in your own writing. Also included is a 16 page answer key. (Exercises and assignments are to be completed in a separate notebook.)
In this book you will:
- Learn about main clauses and subordinate clauses
- Learn to identify and write your own adjectival, adverbial and noun clauses
- Complete 31 exercises and 20 assignments
- Hone your skills with extra review exercises and assignments at the end of the book
- Enjoy whimsical (and ridiculous) references to moose . . .
(Also available in black and white format.)