Do your students sometimes struggle with the basics of the English language ? Are you looking for short activities that they could do on their own ?
These activities deal with a vast part of the curriculum.
As an ESL teacher, I often have students that really need help on specific topics - that is why I have a huge folder in my classroom where they find activities designed to help them review all that by themselves. I'm sure your students will enjoy these activities as well.
This resource now has 29 files in it.
Last update : July 18th, 2018.
For each file, you will get:
• activities / exercises worksheets - NO PREP
• games / clothespin cards
The price for this bundle is now $50
. Each time a file is added, the price goes up ! Make sure you grab it as soon as possible ! You save 25% when you purchase the bundle and you will get all the updates for free !
In this bundle, you will find:
- Grammar: BE
- Grammar: HAVE
- Grammar: Simple present
- Grammar: BE + V-ing - Present Continuous
- Grammar : Simple Past (1) - Regular Verbs
- Grammar: Contractions
- Grammar : Personal Pronouns
- Grammar : Countable / Uncountable nouns
- Grammar : Possessive Adjectives
- Grammar : was - were
- Comparative and superlative adjectives
- Basics: telling time
- Basics: capital letters
- Basics: colors (British English and American English available)
- Basics: British English - American English
- Basics : Cardinal numbers
- Basics: Make & Do
- Basics: Question words
- Basics: time and place prepositions (in - on - at)
- Basics - Plural
- Basics - Articles
- Phonics: the pronunciation of the letter A
- Phonics: pronunciation of the digraph "oo"
- Phonics: Homophones
- Phonics: pronunciation of -ed
- Phonics: pronunciation of -S (plural & third person singular verbs)
- Syntax: making sentences - Level 1 - Level 2 - Level 3
Make sure to view the preview file to see all the products included !
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours
. You don't want to miss this !
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page
or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.