Teach your students to say "I need help with..." and provide them with engaging activities !
As you know, I am an ESL teacher. I often have students that really need help on specific topics - that is why I decided to create a huge folder where they find activities designed to help them revise by themselves.
These activities are short: it's done on purpose.
For each file, you will get:
- activities / exercises worksheets
- games / clothespin cards
The price for this endless bundle is now $43.5 . Each time a file is added, the price goes up ! Make sure you grab it as soon as possible !
You save 30% when you purchase the bundle and you will get all the updates for free !
This is an endless bundle which means that I will often add activities to it. Here are the topics that are dealt with:
In this bundle, you will find:
- Grammar: BE
- Grammar: HAVE
- Grammar: Simple present
- Grammar: BE + V-ing - Present Continuous
- Grammar : Simple Past (1) - Regular Verbs
- Grammar: Contractions
- Grammar : Personal Pronouns
- Grammar : Countable / Uncountable nouns
- Grammar : Possessive Adjectives
- Grammar : was - were
- Basics: telling time
- Basics: capital letters
- Basics: colors (British English and American English available)
- Basics: British English - American English
- Basics : Cardinal numbers
- Basics: Make & Do
- Basics: Question words
- Basics: time and place prepositions (in - on - at)
- Basics - Plural
- Phonics: the pronunciation of the letter A
- Phonics: pronunciation of the digraph "oo"
- Phonics: Homophones
- Phonics: pronunciation of -ed
- Phonics: pronunciation of -S (plural & third person singular verbs)
- Syntax: making sentences - Level 1 - Level 2 - Level 3
Make sure to view the preview file to see all the products included !
Do you want or need something else ? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
☆☆☆ NO PREP ☆☆☆
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.