Do your students sometimes struggle with the basics of the English language ? Are you looking for short activities that they could do on their own ? These activities deal with a vast part of the curriculum.
As an ESL teacher, I often have students that really need help on specific topics - that is why I have a huge folder in my classroom where they find activities designed to help them review all that by themselves. I'm sure your students will enjoy these activities as well.
This resource has 30 files in it.
For each file, you will get:
• activities and/or exercises worksheets
• games and/or clothespin cards
In this bundle, you will find:
- Basics: colors (British English and American English available)
- Phonics: pronunciation of -S (plural & third person singular verbs)
Check out the preview for more details.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.