A bundle of grammar task cards, punctuation task cards, subject-verb agreement task cards, pronoun-antecedent agreement task cards, homophone task cards and sentence error task cards.
Need something for your early finishers to do in class? How about reviews for students preparing for college entrance exams? Keep them engaged with English task cards.
This bundle includes 316 colorful task cards designed for students in grades 9-12. See the links below for the cards included in the packet.
This bundle contains the following products:
Pronoun Antecedent Agreement Task Cards
Subject Verb Agreement Task Cards
Word Choice Task Cards
Punctuation Task Cards
Sentence Error Task Cards
Homophone Task Cards
Comma Task Cards
This product DOES contain the following bundle within it:
Grammar Task Cards Bundle
In my classroom, I put each separate packet of cards into labeled tubs so that students know which topic they’re answering from. Students then draw a card, fill out the early finisher card and turn it into the turn-in tub, replacing the card after they’re finished. Cards can be printed on card stock and laminated for a nice, finished look.
More detailed description of all cards:
* 40 punctuation cards covering colons, semicolons, dashes, periods, apostrophes, run-ons, fragments and quotation marks
* 40 word choice cards covering parallelism, verb tense, commonly confused words, active-passive voice, transitions, wordiness, and modifiers
* 40 subject-verb agreement cards covering singular and plural subjects, indefinite pronouns, and compound subjects
* 40 pronoun-antecedent covering reflexive, objective, subjective, personal, possessive and indefinite pronouns, as well as antecedents
* 40 sentence error correction cards
* 80 homophone cards
* 36 comma task cards
* answers and answer explanations on reverse sides of cards to allow for double-sided printing option with the exception of the comma task cards, which includes a separate answer key and a recording sheet.
* printable early finisher cards for easy grading that ask students to identify the card they’re answering, their answer and their own answer explanation
** Free updates for life when new packets are added to the bundle. **
Comma Task Cards added 4/2017.
© Copyright 2016 Let's Get Literature. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.