This Activity pack was constructed to help the students engage more with the second part of “To Kill a Mockingbird”.
The activities and quizzes within this pack are designed to achieve the following goals:
• Assess student reading progress.
• To improve student comprehension of the story.
• Help students effectively identify and understand literary devices
• Help students draw comparisons between different pieces of literature
• Train students to effectively demonstrate their comprehension in an essay format.
This activity pack is best suited for the following student levels:
• First time English Literature students.
• Infrequent readers, who want to gain a better understanding of the story and literature in general.
• medium level ESL/EFL students, especially those who have completed the first activity pack.
The pack contains:
• 48 activities.
• 20 Chapter quizzes
• An answer key for all quizzes.
• Potential answers to activities that have right or wrong answers.
• 2 End of book projects
Note: The quiz answer keys and activity answers are attached to the same file, from pages 91-93
The free sample for thos product contains 3 activities and comprehension quiz for Chapter 22, please enjoy!