English Parts of the Body - Flash cards, Games and Activities. This pack contains resources to teach 16 English words for parts of the body. It has been designed with fun graphics for young learners of English as a foreign, second or additional language.
The vocabulary set includes: head, ear, eye, nose, mouth, teeth, hair, neck, arm, hand, finger, thumb, tummy, leg, knee, foot.
The pack comprises:
1. Suggestions for use of resources in the classroom
2. 16 black and white posters - image and text (US letter size)
3. 16 large b/w flash cards - image (no text) (US letter size)
4. A set of small b/w flash cards - image (no text)
5. A set of word cards (for matching activity)
6. A b/w handout of pictures and words
7. A color Match the Picture activity sheet
8. A black and white Match the Picture activity sheet to color in
9. A b/w Wordsearch activity with answer key
10. 17 b/w bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
11. A set of 4 task cards to assess learning of vocab set
12. A set of b/w playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc.
Please look at the thumbnails and download the preview to see what is included in this resource. Please note that the preview is not as clear as the full resource in order to meet the preview upload limit.
Other Llanguage Llamas English Resources
English Colors - Flashcards, Games and Activities
English Fruit - Flashcards, Games and Activities
Fun Activities- Numbers and Colors (US English)
Fun Activities- Numbers and Colors (UK English)
English Numbers, Colors, Parts of the Body - Fun Aliens Activity
English Clothing and Colors - teddy bear activity
More will be uploaded soon so please click the green star at the top of the page to follow our store to be notified when new resources are available.
We would love to hear how you get on with our resources in the classroom and always want to improve so please complete the feedback form on your ‘My Purchases’ page. Remember too that leaving feedback earns you points to make your next purchase cheaper!