Also included in
- These simple yet effective English Speaking Prompt Cards will get all your students to speak more confidently. Speaking is the hardest skill for most learners, especially when it comes to interacting with others. However, while some students struggle to communicate effectively due to the lack of lanPrice $2.10Original Price $3.00Save $0.90
Get all your students to speak with these simple yet effective English Speaking Prompt Cards. The topic is Places to Visit: a Museum + an Art Show. Watch the video preview of all the resources included in this product.
Speaking is the hardest skill for most learners, especially when it comes to interacting with others. However, while some students struggle to communicate effectively due to the lack of language skills, others don’t perform well in speaking activities because they don’t know what to talk about or how to keep a conversation going. How can we help them overcome that obstacle? The answer is simple. We can teach them how to ask questions. We can easily engage students in speaking activities using prompt cards. That’s where up2dateSKILLS Speaking Prompt Cards might come in handy. Read more about how to use up2dateSKILLS Speaking Prompt Cards in our blog. Click here, if you are interested in getting this specific set of Speaking Prompt Cards for free.
This product includes:
- 2 sets of speaking cards (PDF - A4 size + US Letter size)
- Presentation with answer key to use in the classroom or for distance learning (compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slides)
If you are not sure which paper size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes before printing. Alternatively, you can learn the difference between A4 vs US Letter paper sizes with the 50-second video: A4 vs US Letter available on our YouTube Channel.
❤️ Rating is highly appreciated!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Speaking Prompt Cards | Celebrations - St. Patrick's Day
- English Grammar - Simple Present
- English Placement Test
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safety at work
- English Grammar - Phrasal verbs CONSIST IN and CONSIST OF
- English Grammar - Past Simple Game - Who wants to be a millionaire
- Common Mistakes in English – game for ESL/EFL learners – Who wants to be a millionaire
- Vocabulary Practice: English Fruit
- Vocabulary Practice: Classroom objects
- English for sales - How to build a cold calling script
- English for sales - Words and Phrases for a Salesperson
- Imagine - John Lennon (songs for the classroom)
- Back-to-school speaking activities
FREE TUTORIALS AND SHARABLE RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS AND STUDENTS on YouTube
Copyright © up2dateSKILLS
This resource is licensed for Individual Use. This means that purchasing a digital resource grants permission for use by one user, one teacher in his or her own classroom, one homeschool parent with his/her children, or one student. Such resources cannot be shared, given away, distributed, or sold. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. Additional licenses must be purchased at up2dateSKILLS online store. The type of license will be clearly stated in the product description.
Failure to comply with these guidelines is a copyright infringement and a violation of the EU copyright legislation and of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Keywords: Speaking prompts for ESL | Speaking activities for beginners | Speaking activities for elementary students | EFL | ESL | TESL | Speaking Prompt Cards English Learners
Copyright © up2dateSKILLS • All rights reserved