Subject Pronouns in English - Wall Charts / Flash Cards
The English Subject Pronouns that appear on the main chart are: I, we, you (singular), you (plural), he, she, it, they.
Each Subject Pronoun is demonstrated with a cartoon representing that word.
BONUS: Each Subject Pronoun is on its own A4 size page
These wall charts are perfect for decorating the ESL / EFL classroom. You may also want to laminate each cartoon chart and use them as large flashcards. Some teachers also photocopy these and make a booklet for students.
There are three version of the main chart:
Version 1: All subject pronouns green - Rectangular chart
Version 2: Plural subject pronouns in orange - Rectangular chart
Version 3: Plural subject pronouns in orange - Square chart
Permission to use these charts is only for individual classroom use.
We also have a similar chart with Spanish Subject Pronouns.
CONTENT: This resource contains 14 Pages:
- Chart - Subject Pronouns Chart - Version 1 - (1 page)
- Chart - Title - Subject Pronouns - (1 page)
- Chart - I - (1 page)
- Chart - WE - (1 page)
- Chart - YOU - singular - (1 page)
- Chart - YOU - plural - (1 page)
- Chart - HE - (1 page)
- Chart - SHE - (1 page)
- Chart - IT - (dog) - (1 page)
- Chart - THEY - (1 page)
- Chart - IT - (umbrella) - (1 page)
- Chart - THEY - (2 umbrellas) - (1 page)
- Chart - Subject Pronouns Chart - Version 2 - (1 page)
- Chart - Subject Pronouns Chart - Version 3 - (1 page)
LEVEL: Basic (CEFR – A1 Level)
AGE: All ages
Please download the preview so you can have a better idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
Click Follow Me to receive a message whenever we post any new items (and also whenever we have sales).
Have a great day!
- Rob W.