This 16 page printable includes everything you would need for covering the basics of English. It can be used as reference pages, lesson plans, handouts for the beginning of the year, homework pages, or printed individually as you teach.
These pages include:
- Lists of adjectives for each part of the body that will help your students to describe better.
- A list of 90 creative and strong -ly adverbs.
- Simple instructions on how to write an outline for any type of paper.
- How to write out a character log for fiction and nonfiction writing. (Also includes a bonus fill-in sheet for students)
- A chapter by chapter log that allows students to write the title of the chapter, what the plot of the chapter was, main characters, and any subplot. This is especially helpful when reading a story in class so each student can keep up with what is going on and write their own interpretations.
- A list of 90+ journaling prompts for students.
- A list of 200+ words that every student in high school should know, their parts of speech, and their definitions.
These sheets are mostly used for high school and up. I print out a copy for each student at the beginning of the year and hand them out as refreshers and reference pages. I keep the copies on hand in case they need more of the fill-in pages.
This document was made in Word Press. I made them this way so when you need more of the chapter fill-ins you can easily change the chapter number at the top to fit longer lengths of literature.