1. Write current vocabulary words in the pigs.
2. Make enough copies so that each partner group has one between them (for 30 kids, make 15 copies).
3. Each student should use a different color marker or crayon.
4. You call out the definition in English and the partners compete to see who can find the correct term and mark it the fastest.
5. When finished calling out all of the words, whichever student has the most pigs colored wins!
If I have an odd number, I might make a group of 3. I would also call on random students to give me the correct term after each word that is called out.
If you use this activity in your classroom, please take a moment to leave a review. Thank you!