PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.07 MB | 7 pages
English: Writing A Movie Review Grades 6 - 12
Are you watching a movie in class and you want your students to write a review of the movie? If yes, then use this helpful package of resources. It includes:
1. The Do's and Don'ts of Review Titles
2. A breakdown of the elements of paragraphs 1 - 4 of the review
3. A breakdown of the elements of paragraphs 5 - 9 of the review
4. A graphic organizer complete with headings (3 pages)
5. A word bank filled with helpful words and phrases to use in the review
This is an easy way to get your students to write in your class. It takes something that they like (the movie) and encourages them to do something they may not like (writing).
Save Over 50% With A Growing Bundle
This resource is also included in two of my Growing Bundles: