ORGANIZATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!
So, the school year is starting and you need to ensure your students are organized. This is the perfect solution for your English and Language Arts class. --- This will not only help the students, but will help you (the teacher) and make you look like the maestro of class organization!
Included in this Packet:
- A recommendation for all organization pieces I recommend for a successful ELA class (and tips for getting these started).
- Typed/labeled section tabs for student binder.
- Cover pages for each section.
- Homework/Assignment tracking page.
- Data Tracking form.
- Quarterly passes for students (use if desired - I find it is a great way to get students to limit their locker and RR visits during class time)
- Blank Page (for you) to place/write additional information you may personally want to add for your class. This will help you maintain the same "look" on additional papers you handout. You can always screenshot this blank page and use it as an image... and type on top of it for other forms you may wish to make.