Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a great way to start your English through Film studies and it has proven both popular and engaging with my students.
Based on a short film, the lesson is aimed at Intermediate level students, however the lesson can easily be adapted to suit both younger students as well as advanced learners as needed.
Each lesson plan can be tailored for 1-2+ hour lessons.
In this lesson students will:
1. Share opinions on the use of film and other media in order to learn a language.
2. Look at the benefits of learning another language.
3. Watch a short film and explain what is happening in real time.
4. Practice their visual comprehension skills (Watch and explain)
5. Predict upcoming events
6. Goal planning to improve language learning skills.
I have several English through Film lessons so please check out my other lessons, they have proved very successful in my classes. Thank you for your support and enjoy.
The download file contains a presentable and printable PDF version of the lesson, as well as a presentable slideshow and colourful and engaging supplementary conversation cards.