Week Long Unit: High quality, engaging group activities with all answer keys provided, etc.
Everything you need to do the following...
1. Prediction based creation of your own accurate Enhanced Fujita Scale. (used to measure tornado wind speeds and damage caused by tornadoes)
2. Create a graph that shows the correlation between wind speeds and tornado related deaths.
3. Draw a location, in the aftermath of an EF0, EF1, EF2, EF3, EF4, or EF5 tornado, and have the illustrated damage appropriately match the wind speeds associated with the category of tornado that you choose.
4. Use symbols, drawings, and/or writing to show the steps necessary for the formation of Tornadoes.
5. OPTIONAL Part Included-Create a TORNADO in a BOX-this part is optional because the Tornado Box itself is costly ($60 to cover cost of materials, shipping, and time it takes for me to build it)