This Enlightenment Unit Activity Bundle makes great connections to ideas that the U.S. has adopted from key Enlightenment thinkers. The Enlightenment lesson plans cover important key figures of the Enlightenment including Baron de Montesquieu, Beccaria, John Locke, Voltaire and Hobbes.This bundle is a great deal for 13 engaging, Enlightenment Common Core activities and assessments that are current and FUN!
This Enlightenment Activity and Assessment Bundle comes with:
1.New! Enlightenment Close Notes Reading and Annotation Activity
2.An Enlightenment thinker PowerPoint notes.
3.Enlightenment speech bubble graphic organzier with fill in quotes and excerpts
from the Constitution and Declaration of Independence!
4.An Enlightenment thinker Mingle Activity
with dialogue cards
5.An Enlightenment thinker Trading Card template
6.A Trading Card Competition Class Game!
7.A text an Enlightenment Figure activity with giant phone template.
8.An Who Said It? Enlightenment thinker Common Core quote match
with answer key.
9.An Enlightenment thinker Common Core Assessment with current events from current news events.
10. The Perfect Paragraph!
A Common Core Writing Lesson with instructional materials, writing templates and American Newspaper writing template activity.
11. Enlightenment Monument Activity with Examples
12. A New Enlightenment DBQ Activity or Assessment with many different options!
13. One Pager Notes of Key Enlightenment Figures!
14. Daily Skill-Based Text Analysis Warm-Ups and Mini-Lessons
– Student make inferences and predictions from text, choose the best evidence to support a claim, cite sources, paraphrase and learn to write strong commentary in these daily skill-based mini-lessons and practice slides.
♥♥♥SAVE BIG! Buy the entire year of Medieval History Lesson Plans in a discounted MEDIEVAL HISTORY MEGA BUNDLE
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania, Age of Reason