Enlightenment Overview Differentiated Close Read Lesson Print-Friendly & Google
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This bundle contains 16 no-prep lessons, one for each unit in early history from Prehistory through the French Revolution. Each is designed as an overview for each topic, perfect for an introduction or a review lesson -- or stand-alone if time is short. Students engage in various activities that encPrice $24.00Original Price $42.00Save $18.00
This no-prep, differentiated lesson contains a summary of the Age of Reason, Enlightenment thinkers (Locke, Montesquieu, Rousseau, Voltaire, Smith), humanism, and its effects. Students engage in various activities that encourage close reading and checks for understanding. It also includes a little fun!
What you get:
- A 2-page, approximately 650 word reading passage (print-friendly in black and white)
- A modified version of the reading with bolded annotations to guide struggling readers
- A 2-page activity worksheet with fill-in-the-blank, word puzzle, quote analysis and writing prompt
- Link to a Google version of the reading and activity
- An Answer Key for the fill-in and word puzzle
This lesson is perfect as an introduction or review of the Enlightenment Era. There is a suggested short video you can use at the beginning of the lesson to serve your visual learners.
Take the ACHE out of teACHEr -- invest a few dollars to save a few hours.
-If you like the quality of my work please follow me to be alerted to new products and sales.
-Don’t forget to leave reviews on products you buy -- it PAYS YOU in TpT credits! Simply go to “my purchases” and click on “provide feedback”