Enlightenment - Unit. Contains 2 PowerPoint's, a research project, an essay, 2 writing assignments, 2 graphic organizers with keys, link to online resource, movie guide, a test with answer key, and rubrics for all assessments. The project is student-centered and can be differentiated to meet the needs of the class. Different versions of the project and graphic organizer are included for differentiation. The PowerPoint's are detailed, engaging and comprehensive. The unit plan offers details for differentiation and extension.
Includes 23 unique documents totaling 65 pages/slides!
Focuses on the major people, events, themes and innovations of the Age of Enlightenment. Covers the start of the Enlightenment including why and where is started, as well as the impacts it had on society in general. Also covers the outcomes of the Enlightenment with a focus on the nature of human beings and the role of government in society. Finally, the unit links to modern day and the impacts on modern society.
A great student-centered resource to cover the Age of Enlightenment!
- 2 engaging PowerPoint's totaling 37 slides
- 1 student-centered project with rubric
- 2 writing assignments with rubrics
- 2 graphic organizers with keys (Enlightenment Thinkers and Impacts)
- 1 essay with rubric
- online link
- detailed unit plan
- rubrics for all assessments
- test with answer key
- debate setup explain in unit plan
- movie guide for Lord of the Flies
- different version of project and graphic organizer for differentiaion