Zipped File Download: PowerPoint and PDF Formats
[Entire Ancient Greece Unit Bundle Includes the following:
- Ancient Greece Day 1 - Assumptions
- Ancient Greece Day 2 - Early Greeks
- Ancient Greece Day 3 - Fall of Early Civs
- Ancient Greece Day 4 - End of Dark Age
- Ancient Greece Day 5 - The Polis
- Ancient Greece Day 6 - Citizenship and Democracy
- Ancient Greece Day 7 - Sparta
- Ancient Greece Day 8 - Athens
- Ancient Greece Day 9 - Persia
- Ancient Greece Day 10 - Persian Wars
- Ancient Greece Day 11 - Fall of Persia
- Ancient Greece Day 12 - Pericles
- Ancient Greece Day 13 - Delian League
- Ancient Greece Day 14 - Peloponnesian League
- Ancient Greece Day 15 - Peloponnesian War
- Delian League Guided Reading
- Peloponnesian League Guided Reading
- Delian League versus Peloponnesian League Survey
- Leonidas and Thermopylae Guided Reading
Seminar / Debate Materials
- Ancient Greece Unit Socratic Seminar PowerPoint
- Seminar / Debate Menu for Scoring [PDF]
Quizzes and Tests
- Ancient Greece Quiz
- Ancient Greece Quiz Teacher Answer Key
- Ancient Greece Unit Test
- Ancient Greece Unit Test Teacher Answer Key]
Within this entire unit bundle, you will have access to lessons, notes, Socratic Seminar / Debate materials, handouts, and assessments for the whole of Ancient Greece. Unit includes content focused on the Minoans and Mycenaeans of early Greece through the Dorian and Hellenes followed by establishment of governments and geographic barriers, the developments and differences between Athens and Sparta, the failed Persian invasion [Marathon, Salamis, Thermopylae, and Plataea highlighted], the fall of Persia, the Athenian Golden Age [Pericles], the Delian and Peloponnesian Leagues, and finally the Peloponnesian League.
Unit Bundle includes 16 full PowerPoint lessons, daily warm up and exit card activities, unit assessments and answer keys, cooperative learning and student movement built into each lesson, a Socratic Seminar / Debate and the menu required for grading/participation, and much more!
Save when you bundle!
Separately, these items would cost over $62! Bundle cost = 40% off!
Please don't forget to "follow!"
I'd love any feedback you may have!
Feel free to email with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org