PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This package includes everything you need to teach the entire grade 6 year long course of study (aligned to the Ontario curriculum) including the new 'First 20 Days of Math' document.
This is aligned to Ontario grade 6, however, accommodations are provided where appropriate and many lessons contain open ended questions or parallel tasks to allow students of different levels to achieve success.
**You will have free access to any future updates and additions.**
UPDATED 4/21/18: Math report card comments for the year added
UPDATED 4/22/18: PowerPoint and Keynote versions of each lesson added
UPDATED 4/22/18: additional PDF support files for some specific lessons
UPDATED 9/5/18: all lessons in all units are now included in Google Slides format
It includes 12 complete math units!
*** PLEASE NOTE: Algebra and First 20 Days Unit lessons are created in both Google Slides and Powerpoint, all other unit lessons are created in Smart Notebook with PowerPoint and Keynote versions now included.
*** The product download includes the cover page and teacher pages, with a link and instructions to a Google Drive folder containing all other included files. If you don't have Google Drive, it is free and easy to sign up! ***
Units contained in this bundle are:
Included in this package:
- There are 7 pages of teacher instructions to help you implement these units in your classroom, links to websites that can provide additional practice and various forms of assessment.
- 12 Units to teach the entire year's curriculum
- Bellwork suggested template for use throughout the year
- optional math notebook template
- Math notebook assessment guide with rubric
- Week-by-week suggested timing for teaching (year at a glance/long range plan)
Included in each unit:
- Expectations chart for students and parent communication (PDF and editable Word)
- Concept pages for student notebooks (number varies depending on the unit)
- Three-part math lessons for each big idea with a formative assessment for each lesson
- Suggested order of teaching
- BLMs as needed (includes 'action' questions and review questions)
- Final unit tests (provided in PDF and Word for editing)
- Answers to unit tests
Units, and other components, are available for purchase separately but you will save when you buy this bundle - you are basically getting TWO UNITS FREE!!
Also included in this package: