This exact same product is now available with all PowerPoint and Keynote lessons here!
This package includes everything you need to teach the entire grade 6 year long course of study (aligned to the Ontario curriculum). This is aligned to Ontario grade 6, however, accommodations are provided where appropriate and many lessons contain open ended questions or parallel tasks to allow students of different levels to achieve success.
It includes 12 complete math units!
*** PLEASE NOTE: Algebra and Introduction Unit lessons are created in both Google Slides and Powerpoint, all other unit lessons are created in Smart Notebook. You MUST have Smart Notebook software to open and view the lessons!!
*** The product download includes the cover page and teacher pages, with a link and instructions to a Google Drive folder containing all other included files. If you don't have Google Drive, it is free and easy to sign up! ***
Units contained in this bundle are: Place Value, Data Management, Patterning, Mental Math Strategies, Measurement, 2D/3D Geometry, Number Sense Computations, Algebra, Rates and Ratios, Probability and Transformational Geometry.
AND Bonus unit: First Two Weeks - this teaches the skills required to be successful throughout the year (skills include: active listening, accountable talk, problem solving strategies, reasoning and using manipulatives).
Included in this package:
- There are 7 pages of teacher instructions to help you implement these units in your classroom, links to websites that can provide additional practice and various forms of assessment.
- 12 Units to teach the entire year's curriculum
- Bellwork suggested template for use throughout the year
- optional math notebook template
- Math notebook assessment guide with rubric
- Week-by-week suggested timing for teaching (year at a glance/long range plan)
Included in each unit:
- Expectations chart for students and parent communication (PDF and editable Word)
- Concept pages for student notebooks (number varies depending on the unit)
- Three-part math lessons for each big idea with a formative assessment for each lesson
- Suggested order of teaching
- BLMs as needed (includes 'action' questions and review questions)
- Final unit tests (provided in PDF and Word for editing)
- Answers to unit tests
Units, and other components, are available for purchase separately but you will save when you buy this bundle - you are basically getting TWO UNITS FREE!!
Included in this package:
Math Assessments All Units
Math Expectations Charts All Units
Introducing Math Unit
Computations Fractions Decimals Percents Unit
2D 3D Geometry Unit
Mental Math Strategies Unit
Data Management Unit
Place Value Unit
Transformational Geometry Unit
Rates and Ratios Unit