This package includes everything you need to teach the entire grade 6 year long course of study (aligned to the Ontario curriculum). This is aligned to Ontario grade 6, however, accommodations are provided where appropriate and many lessons contain open ended questions or parallel tasks to allow students of different levels to achieve success.
It includes 10 complete math units!
This is a growing bundle: two more units will be added when complete (The First Two Weeks, Algebra) and if you download now, you will receive those, and any other, updates for free. The price WILL go up!
Units contained in this bundle are: Place Value, Data Management, Patterning, Mental Math Strategies, Measurement, 2D/3D Geometry, Number Sense Computations, Rates and Ratios, Probability and Transformational Geometry.
There are 7 pages of teacher instructions to help you implement these units in your classroom, links to websites that can provide additional practice and various forms of assessment.
Included in each unit:
- Expectations chart for students and parent communication (PDF and editable Word)
- Concept pages for student notebooks
- Three-part math lessons created using Smart Notebook software for use on Smartboards (PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE NOTEBOOK SOFTWARE)
- Suggested order of teaching
- BLMs as needed (includes 'action' questions and review questions)
- Final unit tests (provided in PDF and Word for editing)
Each unit is available for purchase separately but you will save when you buy this bundle - you are basically getting 10 units for less than the price of 9!!!
Included in this unit:
Math Assessments All Units
Math Expectations Charts All Units
Computations Fractions Decimals Percents Unit
2D 3D Geometry Unit
Mental Math Strategies Unit
Data Management Unit
Place Value Unit
Transformational Geometry Unit
Rates and Ratios Unit